fish in fuge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lukasnca

Aquarium Advice Regular
One of my fish (mandarin) found his way into my fuge. I've made sure he can't get to the pump but its going to be difficult getting him out so I wanted to wait a while before doing so.

My fuge has lights on 24/7. Does anyone know what effect the lighting will have on the fish? I'm assuming that it would eventually stress the fish out but does anyone have anything more concrete than that?

Thanks!
Luke.

As far as a food source it is most likely in the right spot! It is hard to enjoy it in the fuge though. I would make an attempt at a rescue, but it is no hurry...Lando

So you think that the lights 24/7 won't cause him too much distress? He won't be all jittery from not getting any sleep? :)

I do not think it will cause him too much stress. Do you have LR or LR rubble in the fude?

i am sure he has found some rock that e can hid under if he wanted to sleep, but i think he would be very happy to have all that food around him. if and when you get him out he will prolly be very fat and happy

Yes there's some live rock and rubble ... ok well I'll keep my eye on him (can't see him most of the time) ... I'll probably try to get him out in a couple of weeks when i cute back the algae.

Back
Top Bottom