fish profile website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lukasnca

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone know of a good website for getting fish profiles? I looked on yahoo but the websites that it turned up were pretty limited.

Thanks,
Luke.

During my free time i am trying to put together a website with all of the fish profiles. There are a ton of aquarium profile pages, and I am just lumping them together. Will tell you when i get it posted. One question though, anyone know of a site with a list of most aquarium fish? Dosn't need to have profiles, i will be writing/researching those.

fishstixs05 said:
During my free time i am trying to put together a website with all of the fish profiles. There are a ton of aquarium profile pages, and I am just lumping them together. Will tell you when i get it posted. One question though, anyone know of a site with a list of most aquarium fish? Dosn't need to have profiles, i will be writing/researching those.

Sounds like a cool idea - keep us posted. Hey, maybe you can use a couple of your profiles to submit for the fish / coral profiles area.

You can also try www.fishbase.org. If there isn't a picture available, then just do a google search on the scientifice name of the fish in the google images, and they should have plenty of pictures for you to look at.

Back
Top Bottom