Fish wishlist....would love your input

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

milomlo

Aquarium Advice Regular
OK I am creating a wishlist for my 29 gallon.

Ocellaris Clown Fish (Amphiprion ocellaris)
Tail Spot Blenny
trying to decide between these two: Yellow Watchman Goby or Yellowhead Jawfish (input here please)

Possible firefish if it will go with the goby/jawfish
Any "swimmer" you guys can suggest?
I have 2 chromis that I hope will end up swimming with the clown :fish2:

Yellowhead jawfish look cool and get to a pretty decent size. Unfortunately, they don't regularly seem to do wel. I think they need a very "live" sandbed in order to get enough to eat. So, the yellow watchman is an easier fish.

Firefish should be good with either.

As far as a swimmer type fish, maybe a flasher wrasse?

Yellowhead jawfish look cool and get to a pretty decent size. Unfortunately, they don't regularly seem to do wel. I think they need a very "live" sandbed in order to get enough to eat. So, the yellow watchman is an easier fish.

Firefish should be good with either.

As far as a swimmer type fish, maybe a flasher wrasse?

I don't have a problem stocking my tank with tons of pods monthly if necessary for the jawfish, but I will keep looking. I guess I should've said in the main post that this will eventually be a reef tank with softies and LPS :)

Will that wrasse do well with corals? I thought most wrasse were aggressive types?? :popcorn:

Flasher wrasses don't generally bother anything except each other. Sixline wrasses are sometimes bullies though to torpedo shaped or small fish.

Back
Top Bottom