Flame Angel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
I REALLY like flame angels and was sondering if I could get one. My levels are good and I think I can add a couple more fish. You not overstocked unless your levels are bad and your fish are being mean to eachother right? lol. Are they usually ok with coral because im in the middle of turning it into a reef.

How big isyour tank and what is in it. As far as coral nipping from what I have read its hit andmisson the dwarf angels. Each fish is dif

Oh. 150g with 130# of LR, sump, refugium, and a 220 skimmer. Honeycomb grouper, yellow tang, niger triggerfish, green bird wrasse, and an orbiculate batfish (in QT). Colt coral, purple tree gorgonian, bubble coral, hammer coral, and torch coral. Also, a bubble tip anemone.

Get the larger angel beings you have the space. take advantage of having that 150 gallon tank and get a cool angel to show off in it.

Don't get it, eventually the trigger or grouper will kill it.

IMO you could get both they should be fine together I've seen it done many of times. But ya technically your fish are not reef safe. Really I'd just watch the bird wrasse. and the grouper will eat what he can but you know that. Great collection though!

Its so weird. The bird and trigger are actually pretty peaceful. The grouper doesnt pick on fish that he cant fit in his mouth. Thats why hes mean to the bird wrasse because hes sooooooo thin.

Back
Top Bottom