Flame angel and coral beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tomtom14

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys and girls very happy to say I came home the other day to my early Christmas present! ?

It was a 130 gallon saltwater tank! ?Came with sump and all equipment! I am making a fish list now. I just wanted to ask if with this size tank I could keep a flame angel and a coral beauty or if I'll have to pick? Very hard choice. Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I agree with X...with enough space and two dwarf angels that decide to play nice, you end up with two good looking fish. It's a gamble though. I'd be sure to have lots of hiding holes in the live rock and also have a gameplan in place and ready to go if they decide to fight.

Ok thanks guys.

All depends on the fish I got lucky in my 280 I added them both as Juvis at the same time and never had a problem but I've heard of one or the other getting killed by the other.

If you decide to try it I would suggest adding them to the tank at the same time. They will likely pick opposite ends of the tank but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom