Flow rate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikestanked

Aquarium Advice Freak
29gal, approximately 25 lbs of LR, only 1 Koralia 550gph powerhead. I planning on getting another 550gph, should I get something with a higher flow rate? And what's the best aqua scape for me? PPMs, ammonia: 0.25ppm, PH: 8.0-8.4, n02:0ppms, n03: above or around 40ppms( not sure with this test kit, has been reading the same for the last 2 1/2 months!) Advice needed

As of now its a FOWLR with a torch coral. When I'm financially able to afford a better light fixture I possibly will go reef. But now its a fish only with a torch coral Frag, wow if it sounds as bad as it reads I'm in trouble. The tank has been running since march, and has 2 azure damsels and a lawnmower blenny,

Along with a Chocolate chip starfish, and a blue tuxedo urchin, (CCSF does not harm or go near the coral Frag) 3 red legged hermits, a handful of margarita snails, oh and a cleaner shrimp. I plan on adding another peppermint shrimp( for my very small aiptasia) and maybe a pair of percula clowns, if the damsels will accept

Back
Top Bottom