Flowerpot coral expanding Like a bubble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whiplash187

Aquarium Advice Regular
So this is my friends nano tank, my question is this normal for a flowerpot? If not whats wrong with it? . First time i saw a flowerpot bubble like that.

Attachments

• image-720235342.jpg
    image-720235342.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 299
So this is my friends nano tank, my question is this normal for a flowerpot? If not whats wrong with it? . First time i saw a flowerpot bubble like that.

Now it looks like a soccer ball

Attachments

• image-3001940719.jpg
    image-3001940719.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 282
They do that from time to time, don't know why but probably it trying to rid sediment from it flesh. The ones that I had does this and I could see thin film of mucus shedding from it. This is only from my observation from the specimens that I had.

They do that from time to time, don't know why but probably it trying to rid sediment from it flesh. The ones that I had does this and I could see thin film of mucus shedding from it. This is only from my observation from the specimens that I had.

Oh thanks i will tell my friend

Lol!! Im not familiar with that coral but it looks like its swollen and about to burst lol!!

Yeah and i want it. His giving it to me if it doesn't go back to its size not to offend girls but its like a breast jiggling. Thats why i want it :)

Okaaaaaay there lol!!! TMI :D

Haha thats the only info i can give you about my friends flowerpot anyways hows your christmas shopping? Went and grab a sand sifter starfish and a conch and getting 5 more scarlet hermit at boxing day :)

Yeah and i want it. His giving it to me if it doesn't go back to its size not to offend girls but its like a breast jiggling. Thats why i want it :)

:ROFLMAO:

You know how they say honesty is the best policy?

Forget that:brows:

Haha thats the only info i can give you about my friends flowerpot anyways hows your christmas shopping? Went and grab a sand sifter starfish and a conch and getting 5 more scarlet hermit at boxing day :)

Didnt but clothes because no more size for me :/ so i ended up going to Canadian tire and got myself a vacuum lol!!

I'll be buying fighting conch, bunch of diff kinds of snails. They're on sale for a buck each :) cant be that :D

Didnt but clothes because no more size for me :/ so i ended up going to Canadian tire and got myself a vacuum lol!!

I'll be buying fighting conch, bunch of diff kinds of snails. They're on sale for a buck each :) cant be that :D

Aw thats to bad but atleast your place would be clean. Yeah need vacuum @ my place too :) . Yeah i have a thread about fighting conch and strawberry conch. Because i dont know which one to get but sadly when i went today they were sold out off strawberry conch and they only have 1 conch i dont know what king but its shell has pattern looks cool so i bought it and 1 sandsifter starfish and one small red starfish need reddish in my tank :). Your lucky a buck each wow so want to go there and pick lots ahaha

Mine did that all the time when the lights would come on and after a couple hours of the lights being on then the swelling went down and the stems came out but I only had mine for 6 months and it died.

Mine did that all the time when the lights would come on and after a couple hours of the lights being on then the swelling went down and the stems came out but I only had mine for 6 months and it died.

Sorry to hear your coral die anyways merry xmas!

Thank you and you too have a very Merry Christmas. I heard the green ones are harder to keep so maybe next month I know a fellow reefer she had a red one goong to see if she still has a frag left and I will try it again.

That's so weird. It really does look like it's going to pop any moment. I've never had a flower pot coral but from the research and pictures I've seen never saw that! Merry xmas!

Back
Top Bottom