Found a new LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

X the Outsider

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went to this place today called The Reef Connection about fifteen minutes away. It was a very small store, but very nice. The lady that works there was very helpful, and very knowledgable. The selection for fish was limited, but corals were great. I wish I had a reef tank, but someday I'll try it. Her live rock was great, and had life growing out of it. I picked up five more pounds to add to my tank. The one piece has little organisms coming out of it. They look like feather dusters, but I'm not sure. But overall I was happy with the store, and I'll go back next month for more rock.

These things that are coming out are red, and white. Whenever the clowns swim by they retract back in the rock. And their are these little shrimp-like creatures walking around. They are extremely small, and almost transparent.

Where in IA is this store? I grew up in Sheldon, IA and went to Iowa State University (Go Cyclones!)

Back
Top Bottom