Foxface

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I have a foxface and he is no trouble at all probably one of the best fish that I have had.

Never seen a foxface eat coral. Just nips the algae off of them if it there.

Several of my LFS keep fox face in display tank with all types of corals

If I were to get a fox face and I use a net to catch him would his spines get stuck in the net. Also are they good with tangs

If I were to get a fox face and I use a net to catch him would his spines get stuck in the net. Also are they good with tangs

Yes they are good with tangs and I use an acrylic trap or specimen container to catch them. Nets aren't the best since they will extend their venomous spines when caught and increases the chance they will be stuck in the net over most other species.

Do a foxface jump I hope not no cover on my tank
Mine never have. Any fish can get scared and jump but most fish swim side to side rather than up and down. So I'd say you're safe without a lid. BUT stranger things have happened lol

Mine never have. Any fish can get scared and jump but most fish swim side to side rather than up and down. So I'd say you're safe without a lid. BUT stranger things have happened lol

Also I would like to get a clam are they good with clams I hope he won't eat it

I just put my foxface and my angel is biting him will make it or will die

Hate to see any fish die like that. Or did you mean the clam? An angel will kill a clam, they peck away at the mantle and the clam eventually dies.

Oh ok I think that's why my clam died because I had an angel. Can angels do good with a foxface

Back
Top Bottom