free chato

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bskerrichard27

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's that time a month I gotta do some trimming. I got enough for 4 soft ball size balls...pm me if your interested u pay shipping....

Do you have any left? I never had this before. Would have to learn about it!

Yea I got some left its easy to grow u put it in your refugium and put a 6700k light bulb over it and it sucks the phosphate and nitrate out of your water and grows ...if u want some pm me your address and ill get shipping info

I will vouch for the quality of bskerrichard27's chaeto. I got some from him on his last go around and it arrived pest free, in great shape, and is doing great! It's an awesome deal.

My refugium is a bit messed up right now.
My return pump failed and I had no back up. I ran to LFS 5 minutes before they closed for the weekend. The onl pump they had ended up to fitting in the proper compartment of the refugium. It had a tube filter on it plus I wrapped that filter in the loose (blue/white) filter material and had to stick it in the man compartment of the refugium. I had to spend $100 on the pump to make sure I had flow all weekend.
Not sure if the chato can go in there with the pump in the compartment?!?

I would not put it in the pump comp due to the fact it could plug the pump up...

I have 2 filters over the infeed to that pump.
I know I need to get a pump that will fit it the proper compartment but until then, I hop I can get away with doing it the way it is.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom