Frightened Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baller11

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 180 gallon saltwater tank filled with live rock. And about 3 months ago I added 5 chromis to cycle the tank. And then 2 months ago added a yellow tang. I've been away at school. And there has been quite a bit of construction going on around the tank. But none of the fish ever really come out from hiding. Does anyone know what could be causing this skittishness?

It's not like loud heavy construction. More like heavy foot traffic and gluing rock facing to the wall

Attachments

• image-3320904007.jpg
    image-3320904007.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 163
Hmm... Well... In a bigger tank like that its not always easy to see your fish. My guess is that once you add more fish to the tank they will all become a bit more comfortable and start swimming around

all the sudden movement in front of the tank I presume your working on that sweet looking wall

That is a beautiful set up!! Hopefully after its finished, the fish will settle and get more comfortable and come out. It may take some time, though.

Back
Top Bottom