Fuge question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, to remove a lot of organic matter, waste, etc. But then again I'm going through a period where I haven't had a skimmer in 4 months and everything is doing great. But I believe it's better to have one.

Ok so o probably get one I just asked because I have a little space problem in the fuge.

Oh, I see what you mean. I think that the fuge skimmers are more efficient than HOB's, but you can find some good hob's.

I will figure something out because I don't want anything hanging on my tank I want a real clean setup, I probably will to a spilt tank on the bottom.

I ran into the space issue in my sump. The new return pump i needed to pull the water through my dual reactor just didnt leave enough room for my skimmer. It is a garbage sea clone that can be either hob or in sump. I switched it over to hob and it is hanging off of my fuge, rather than my dt. If you utilize this idea, id find a good skimmer that can be hob. Sea clone isnt worth the plastic it is made from.

Not that much because I'm going to be using a 10 gal tank with the sand and rock in the middle and I don't think that give me enough space for the skimmer

my skimmer is in a 12Wx10L area. My fuge is 12Wx12L and my return area is 12Wx8L My sump is a 20g long 12wX30L. Measure out what you have and see what you can come up with. What size is the DT? The skimmer in my opnion is more important that the fuge

Back
Top Bottom