GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have as many as you want... the problem is keeping them fed. You'll need to provide algae on a clip. Or seaweed.

SwimsWithFish said:
You can have as many as you want... the problem is keeping them fed. You'll need to provide algae on a clip. Or seaweed.

Great point! I think we will do
1 cleaner
1 peppermint
1 emerald crad
Snails and hermits,
And maybe a fire shrimp much later on, as they cost quite a bit

Haha sounds good. You can go all he way up to 60 lbs if you want. Personally I think it looks best with 45-50 but with 30 you should be able to make a nice center island:)

SwimsWithFish said:
Haha sounds good. You can go all he way up to 60 lbs if you want. Personally I think it looks best with 45-50 but with 30 you should be able to make a nice center island:)

Hmm 45 eh? Thats a bit of dough!

Is it possible to add live rock later? Because i think we could find 60$ before this person sells out. I dont want to cause a mini cycle though!

You would have to cure it for a couple of weeks in a separate container before adding it so that there isn't any die off to start a mini cycle.

Lol it's the godfather. So wait, you guys want to add lr now and then slowly add it as time goes on?

Basically you can add as much dry Rick whenever you want because it doesn't have any die off.

Live Rick has to be cured befor added to an established system.

SwimsWithFish said:
Basically you can add as much dry Rick whenever you want because it doesn't have any die off.

Live Rick has to be cured befor added to an established system.

I think well do that!! 20 lbs of live to start the cycle, then add another 20 of dry later!!!

Haha i really want to talk like him for the rest of the day! Haha :p so, the guy i am buying the tank from said that once our tank is established he would give us 2 bangaii cardnal fish!! :D haha not sure if we will keep them tho, cuz it sounds like he doesnt even want the fish!

Great point! I think we will do
1 cleaner
1 peppermint
1 emerald crad
Snails and hermits,
And maybe a fire shrimp much later on, as they cost quite a bit

Sounds good, I currently have an Emerald, 2 Cleaners, ! Peppermint, and 1 Fire in my 34g. I like my Inverts! :lol: (I also have hermits and snails too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom