GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no fish yet?

My advice is to plan out your stock list and then get them least aggressive to most aggressive. Some fish do best when added at the same time to mitigate aggressive tendencies.

Pass on the lightfoot. They eventually get aggressive.

PrettyFishies said:
So no fish yet?

My advice is to plan out your stock list and then get them least aggressive to most aggressive. Some fish do best when added at the same time to mitigate aggressive tendencies.

Pass on the lightfoot. They eventually get aggressive.

I agree. That's what I'm doing with mine and so far it's been great. Im getting my six line last.

Oh okay thanks for the advice! So maybe get the one clown fish last?? Could we do it today or tomarrow? Okay no sally lightfoot :(

redsea said:
Congrats on your shrimp! I like the name, :lol:

Hahah thanks! Hes pretty shy, hopefully he perks up! I am still unsure, would a clown be best to add first or last? I want to add a very hardy fish first!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahah thanks! Hes pretty shy, hopefully he perks up! I am still unsure, would a clown be best to add first or last? I want to add a very hardy fish first!

If you do add the clown, are you going to get an ocellaris? Or a percula?:)

Gboy66 said:
Thanks! Really, every page? Awesome!! Its nice to have you!

Yep! Every page I was up for 3 hours reading this last night lol. I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I decide to take the plunge!

caitlynnanne9189 said:
Yep! Every page I was up for 3 hours reading this last night lol. I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I decide to take the plunge!

Well you came to the right thread, we ask ALOT of questions!!!

My first two fish were a Clown and Sixline for my first SW tank. I think a Clown is a great fish to add first! :) Mine didn't become aggressive until I added another Clown.

redsea said:
Cool, nice choice. What about a Picasso or Platinum? Lol, I could never afford those, they are awesome looking though.

Lol bro, we cant afford anything! Haha we are cashing in coins to afford a fish ;) i like picasso though! How much are they?

redsea said:
My first two fish were a Clown and Sixline for my first SW tank. I think a Clown is a great fish to add first! :) Mine didn't become aggressive until I added another Clown.

Nice! I still need to know, get a clown today? Im goin to the lfs soon

Better pics...

Question, i put in some little pellets, but they fly all over the tank with the current. Think cocktail will be able to fine them??

Btw..didnt get clown:( tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• image-57582517.jpg
    image-57582517.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3143773573.jpg
    image-3143773573.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 68
Gboy66 said:
Thats ok! Maybe ibriam knows.

Would it be bad if we got a clown today?:)

They should I've got both in my 25g but I never really see the emerald until feeding time. He's always hiding in the crevices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom