GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PrettyFishies said:
So no fish yet?

My advice is to plan out your stock list and then get them least aggressive to most aggressive. Some fish do best when added at the same time to mitigate aggressive tendencies.

Pass on the lightfoot. They eventually get aggressive.

Really? I have a full grown one in my tank but never seen him hurt a thing. My emerald is about 1/5 his size

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol bro, we cant afford anything! Haha we are cashing in coins to afford a fish ;) i like picasso though! How much are they?

Picasso is about $80 at my LFS. I'd save up and get a pair of fish that not are not so common because alot of nanos have ocellaris clowns.

Haha ya i know what you mean about the clown thing, but this is gunna be our only saltwater tabk so i think we need 1 ;) haha and ya maybe a flasher wrasse?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha ya i know what you mean about the clown thing, but this is gunna be our only saltwater tabk so i think we need 1 ;) haha and ya maybe a flasher wrasse?

If it's your only tank then get everything rare even if takes a while since you've been so patient the whole time

Hi picasoss are awesome fish and i will have one one day! I see one for only £18 pounds the weekend!:D Also spotted a perfect marine tank.......:dance: How is the shrimp doing? Also remember rare = expensive??

stingrays4 said:
Hi picasoss are awesome fish and i will have one one day! I see one for only £18 pounds the weekend!:D Also spotted a perfect marine tank.......:dance: How is the shrimp doing? Also remember rare = expensive??

Maybe we will get an expensive wrasse, but not clown. Shrimp is good! He is coloring up nicely!

Hahaha yes i doubt any rare fish will be in out tank :( and the shrimp is doin great! Whenever i turn off the tank lights and go to bed hes always running around the tank. Lol

PICS GALORE!!!! got the clown, occerellis, i want to name him jeffery:D cocktail was dancing on nunus fingers too!

Attachments

• image-71607577.jpg
    image-71607577.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3630663923.jpg
    image-3630663923.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image-1058913855.jpg
    image-1058913855.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3685567488.jpg
    image-3685567488.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image-4199109754.jpg
    image-4199109754.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 72
  • image-4218985241.jpg
    image-4218985241.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 84
  • image-1693922384.jpg
    image-1693922384.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 79
carey said:
AWesome pictures guys!! Good luck with the new fish!

Thanks!! He is VERY small, and was VERY expensive lol! Hopefully he does alright!

So how much should we feed and how often?

Gboy66 said:
PICS GALORE!!!! got the clown, occerellis, i want to name him jeffery:D cocktail was dancing on nunus fingers too!

Awesome pics guys! Good luck!! I can't wait to get started myself!

caitlynnanne9189 said:
Awesome pics guys! Good luck!! I can't wait to get started myself!

Agreed and thanks! Your going to have a great build sooner or later!

needmorecowbell said:
Pics look great!! Can't wait to see him in the tank!

Dude hes like an inch!! Expensive for a 1" fish! I think we have too much flow in our tank for the little guy, so when we put him in we might turn off one of the 750's, or angle it into a corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom