GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha i like them all!!!! And ya so not 2 gobys? :( how bout a jawfish? I like the yellow head jawfish

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha i like them all!!!! And ya so not 2 gobys? :( how bout a jawfish? I like the yellow head jawfish

Very Nice choice!! Youll need a deep sandbed though because the burrow.

So, 2 blennys doesnt work, neither does 2 gobys, a blenny and a goby doesnt work, and multiple firefish or cardinals doesnt work either?

2 clowns
1 YWG
1 dart fish
1 wrasse
1 cardinal (undecided) OR 1 gramma

Sorry, i feel like i have to keep repeatibg the stock so i can remember haha! So many choices!

Gboy66 said:
2 clowns
1 YWG
1 dart fish
1 wrasse
1 cardinal (undecided) OR 1 gramma

Sorry, i feel like i have to keep repeatibg the stock so i can remember haha! So many choices!

Sounds good! If you do 1 clown you'll cut down on aggression and you can get that gramma:)

My thing with two clowns is this...alot of the time the clowns will bully fish to death because the get very aggressive in pairs when there in a tank that small. If you do 2 then definatly make them the last fish.

SwimsWithFish said:
Sounds good! If you do 1 clown you'll cut down on aggression and you can get that gramma:)

Well than maybe ill cut out the gramma (i doubt i could find them at my lfs anyways)
Could i replace it with a bangaii cardinal?

SwimsWithFish said:
My thing with two clowns is this...alot of the time the clowns will bully fish to death because the get very aggressive in pairs when there in a tank that small. If you do 2 then definatly make them the last fish.

Would they 100% pair up? I know they choose their genders and stuff but still?

Gboy66 said:
Would they 100% pair up? I know they choose their genders and stuff but still?

What happens is thy kinda fight for the first few days until they decide who is more dominant and the more dominant becomes the female... And then there a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom