GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PrettyFishies said:
Those are all soft corals and very hardy. They would work well with low light. Frogspawn would need better lighting.

Aw man, bummer. Favorite one lol!

I like the toadstool! Definitly want one of those

Gboy66 said:
Aw man, bummer. Favorite one lol!

I like the toadstool! Definitly want one of those

Save up some cash and get a 4 bulb t5 from aquatraders. Got one on my 25g and I'm growing SPS!! I've also got 2 anemones in there at the moment

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahahah i go to the bathroom at school to check our thread... Yes im obsessed. Lol

Haha nice I'll usually check out this thread in soc.studies as I sit in the back haha

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Anyone know how you can have 2 lights on a reef tank? Lol i would like to know

Move one fixture to the far back and add the other in front but it won't work if the tanks is for example 12" and one light is 8" wide and the other is 5" wide because they won't both fit onto the tank

What do you mean two lights? You mean 2 bulbs or 2 different lights? If it is two different lights it depends on what they are. Most common that I see with this is hanging them. I've seen a couple setups that have a metal square frame that has the lights attached to it and then the frame is hung from the ceiling.

I guess you could have one unit hanging and maybe another one clipped onto the side? Idk, I'm pulling ideas out of nowhere now.

Ooooooooh okay thanks guys. Ibrahim-where did you find a light for 64? Lol we are seriously considering it.

And sniper- ya im thinking maybe hang one, and then leaning one next to the wall? Not sure... Lol maybe i could use the compacts on our fw planted tank? Does that even work??? Haha thanks for dealing with my stupidity

Hey guys are these pods??? Hahah i dont know if they are, but they look like a bunch of tiny moving dots on my glass. After i saw all them i went out and got a mandarin. Hahaha jk

Attachments

• image-997284169.jpg
    image-997284169.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image-1427633500.jpg
    image-1427633500.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 65
Okay i think we will get it, it looks awesome. I would definitly like to support sps like you say it will! Not sure what we would do with the other light though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom