GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gboy66 said:
Well than maybe ill cut out the gramma (i doubt i could find them at my lfs anyways)
Could i replace it with a bangaii cardinal?

Yeah, you can do bangaii instead.

It's a hit or miss. Trying not to scare you but there was a thread here a few weeks ago about a guy with a 29 and he couldn't add any fish because the clowns would kill them...

Ok so
1 clownfish
1 YWG
1 bangaii cardinal
1 gramma
1 scissortail dartfish
1 six line wrasse (substitution spot)

UPDATE!!

Were going to pick up the setup right now! Pictures will come tonight, but here are some terrible ones that i took yesterday when checking it out!!

Tank and stand, protein skimmer

Gboy66 said:
UPDATE!!

Were going to pick up the setup right now! Pictures will come tonight, but here are some terrible ones that i took yesterday when checking it out!!

Tank and stand, protein skimmer

Awesome! How exciting! Where are you putting it?

My room! Haha parents wont let it go downstairs, but when we get some sick corals and fish, we will win our parents over :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
My room! Haha parents wont let it go downstairs, but when we get some sick corals and fish, we will win our parents over :)

Oh ya!!!! The light!!!

Hey guys, so we have a powerhead, but the intake it open, without a nozzle. So could fish swim in there? Should we buy a new one and use this one to mix saltwater? Any suggestions on a deal for a 30 gallon powerhead?? Thanks!!!!

Gboy66 said:
Hey guys, so we have a powerhead, but the intake it open, without a nozzle. So could fish swim in there? Should we buy a new one and use this one to mix saltwater? Any suggestions on a deal for a 30 gallon powerhead?? Thanks!!!!

Yeah just use it for salt. I wouldn't risk it.

it looks like a taam rio skimmer. Not the best but not too too bad, at least in my opinion based on what I've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom