Giant Cup Mushroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, this has been an eventful day. We noticed the Giant cup with it's mouth protruding up and extremely full this morning, now it's petals are pulled back around the rock and the mouth is still protruding up. Does anyone know is this what it looks like before it splits or reproduces? Or maybe he's happy from getting some of my clown last night :roll:

This topic has been moved to it's current forum.

That's what I kind of thought, so.... know anyone that wants a Giant Cup Mushroom? :twisted:

LOL, I'm close, but I'm not one hundred % convinced the cup coral ate your clown. Has the male never gone in it?

He did ocassionally but didn't really lay in it like the female does, he was flirting with her in it last night, but who knows what happened after the lights went out :grab:

I wouldn't give it to someone who had real small fish. We should just take it back to the LFS, it's a beautiful piece, just not thrilled that it can do what is in it's nature to do.

Back
Top Bottom