glasscages.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morgan24

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys, anyone ever ordered a tank from these guys glasscages.com. I found there site on a search for fish tanks and they have 65 gal acrylic for 110 bucks and i emailed them and they said they would ship for 35bucks but i don't want to get ripped off. but it seems like a good deal but not sure. what do u guys think?

i got 29 gallon to make into a sump from them. the tank was packaged well and shipped promptly. i will say i have seen better seams on acrylic tanks before but it is not terrible and doesnt effect leaking. over all for the price i think they make a nice product. i have heard good things about thier glass tanks. when i upgrade i am going to consider one of thier glass aquariums

steve r

thank you i might order it then i would like a little more info on there product first. but thats helps a little steve r

Note that GlassCages is usualy making much larger tanks. So they treat some of their smaller tanks as sumps not display tanks (messier seams, etc).

Otherwise, they have pretty good prices.

Back
Top Bottom