Goby+pistol combo question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltcreep1025

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I broke down and bought a yasha haze goby and a tiger pistol shrimp. My question is, if they end up making their burrow somewhere where I cant see it, what can i do to persuade the tiger to find a new spot? Just reaquascape and hope it moves somewhere more visible?

My pistol shrimp and goby are constantly making new caves all over the tank. One day under this rock next day a different rock constantly bulldozing around my tank. Hard to keep much on the sand bed

Not at all. Mine as well are everywhere. The pistol has created a network of tunnels that it travels through and he pics a different "door" to use all the time.

Yup follows it everywhere. They even sleep together in the caves. The pistol will "close the doors" at night and they both disappear. It's quite neat. I hear mine quite often and the bigger it gets the louder it gets. I have a tiger pistol and yellow watchman. Their names are wasabi and ginger. :)

Woohoo The yasha had been MIA since I put him in, but I just spotted him chillin' right inside the pistols burrow =D I can stop worrying now lol

Back
Top Bottom