Got a new giant chunk of lr for hold (It is NICE!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterTeen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
We have a hold on this huge 15-20lb piece of lr!!!! There is some life forms growing on it that are just amazing!!! The thing it has on it is a giat shroom looking specimen that is about 7in around!!! Also I found a sponge looking branch growing on it this chunk is the most amazing piece that we have purchased and in about a week, we will be able to have it in our tank!!! I will post pics of this amazing chunk of lr (y) (y)

Btw, hopefully tomorrow or moday we will trade our two angels for my science teachers 26lbs of lr :) Our tank is going to kick some edit (y)

~ Edited by Biggen

Try and watch the language, Teen. Remember, this is a family site with all age groups participating.

Congrats on rock!! Very cool to get LR with "stuff" on it!!

Well about time, i just hope you learned something. Also remember when your ready for new fish (If you can have any) to check with us first. That way you save yourself some problems in the long run. Best of luck with the *new* tank 0X

Yea, I will ask if its safe to get a certain type of fish befor I go on a shopping spree LOL :) Thanks for your advice given, same with you biggen :) AA is my fav site!

My dad said he wouldnt because he doesnt care if it dies :( poor thing he said it was only $10 so he doesnt care :( I really feel sad for the bubble tip *Sigh*

I highly doubt teen will due the fact its hosted. But the sebae should go back for sure IMO. BTAs are pretty hardy compared to some, but if your getting any ammonia it may die. :|

Back
Top Bottom