Got lucky today!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redfisher1139

Aquarium Advice Freak
Went to a shop out of town and found an amazing white bubble-tip with pink tips on it, and had to have it. I wasn't really thinking of my clowns at the time, because they had a little section of the sandbed that they had claimed, and I figured that was that. Well, I was wrong. within 10 minutes of being in the tank, the clowns found and have fallen in love with the anenome. Of course, the male only gets to skirt the edges when the female is around, but they are definately very happy with their new friend. Also picked up a bicolor goatfish today. Here are some pics: Yes, I know I need a background!!

spotsnewhome.jpg

DSC_6545.jpg

DSC_6560.jpg

Oh, and we added a Flame Angel last week!!

DSC_6552.jpg

Nice finds! The clown looks very comfy in that anemone haha. The goatfish looks neat, my LFS just got some in but i was there at the time and they were still in bags so didn't get a great look. We just added two yellow goatfish to our big tank and they are pretty cool to watch.

OK, so in the spot the anenome picked, there is a small tunnel through the rock, and he has gone halfway through it. Will he be ok? I'm sure if this is an uncomfortable position for him, he will just move, right? It's a pretty smooth bit of rock, so I'm not worried about him tearing or anything like that.

yea they can move if their unconfortable i had a 2 clowns in my old tank and i got a bubble tip and the minute i got him into the tank the clowns took right to him its a very interesting relationship lol

but he did kill my yellow tang when he got to close to him one day he got stung and i had the yellow tang living happily for months so i guess stuff like that happens in this hobby

Back
Top Bottom