Got my Liverocks.com lr today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maximo

Aquarium Advice Activist
All I can say is; WOW. I got 30lbs of keys and 35lbs of gulf. The gulf rock had so much life on it I could not believe it. There was a red creature that kinda looked like a mini lobster. Could I have a lobster? I only saw him briefly. The keys rock had a couple larger crabs and a big worm. I even see some corals. I hope my water is not all jacked up and I lose a bunch of good stuff. I should have sufficient lighting for the corals 2x96CF.

Now I need to buy a digicam so I can get some pics of my stuff you show you all!

Do I need to do anything since I have put the rock in or do I just wait now and monitor levels?

Thanks,

-Maximo

wait, and monitor. Mike ships the rock well, so there should be minimal die-off. You still could get a small ammonia spike, so wait a week or two to be sure.

what I did was add some fish food every day so there was something to decay and create ammonia>>nitrite>>nitrate...and also in case the creatures needed a snack.

after a couple weeks, i had some nitrates and no ammonia or nitrite, so I felt I was safe to introduce the first fish.

Back
Top Bottom