Gotcha!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acid_burn

Aquarium Advice Activist
Finally caught my mantis!!! I was looking in my tank today and did a double take at one of my LR's and BLAM theres the mantis staring right at me. I went for my water tub and immediately pulled the whole piece of rock out. Didnt know how I was gonna get it out, I didnt want to do anything that would hurt thr LR or its other inhabitants. So I grabbed a feeding stick and a pair of tweezers and started poking in all the holes using a flashlight I located the little pest and managed to corner him with the stick while I plucked him out with the tweezers :D Its only about 2-1/2" but it sure beat up the feeding stick 8O So I dumped in my 75gal with my volitan that hasnt eaten in over a week hoping this may trigger his eating again :twisted: If he survives I may take him to the LFS for trade or get him a nano and keep him. Can anyone identify it?

Thanks,
Rich

may I suggest that when you build your rubble pile in your nano, you make an island in the center, away from the glass sides. :wink:

Thanks ReefRaff i'll keep that in mind. Dont want that guy cracking a $100 nano!!

Rich

Back
Top Bottom