Great Deal, I think..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

e_murray

Aquarium Advice Freak
A local guy on CL is selling this I feel it is a good deal but I wanted more opinions before I did a impulse buy. $300 bucks

I am kinda new to corals I have finally got all the nessesary equipment, lights psk etc to support them.

My xenia died imediately after adding the psk, I guess it thrived on the impurities in the water.

------------------

Because of my health, I need to sell my coral reef tank. This is a 20gal long tank with very nice t5 ho lights, 5gal sump, Homemade protein skimmer, mangrove sprouts and macro algae, 2 pumps, many green pinkish polyps, (depends on lights, more light more green)probably 100 yellow polyps, about 10 zoa colonies, each colony has about 15 - 60. 40 red shrooms, a couple purple and a green shrooms. 2 tan Tood stools,8 head Duncan,several kenya trees. several recordias. pulsing zenyas. several like new test kits. 2 Damcel fish
I have about $900 -1200 in this setup and would like to trade for a nice guitar or CASH. Buyer must take down and remove tank. Thanks.

Attachments

• P9040356.jpg
    P9040356.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 100
  • P9040355.jpg
    P9040355.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 109
  • P9040358.jpg
    P9040358.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 104
  • coral.jpg
    coral.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 102
Seems high priced to me. None of those corals are expensive. I don't see how he has over $1,000 invested in a 20g tank.

Ok so its not worth 300?

The seller guy responded with a very rudely so I am just gonna forget it I guess. No need to deal with ugly people.

Thanks for the info.

I think you made a good decision. You could make a nice new tank for that price!:) Good luck!(y)

Well I was only interested in the corals. I already have a 125g set up. I am at the stage now where I am wanting to add coral. So I thoughts that would be a bunch of stuff for not such a bad price. the LFS sells frags for 25$ a pop.

for 300 bucks you could do an online order and get some nicer corals. as stated, those aren't worth much and aren't even that colorful.

Back
Top Bottom