green chromis acting like a cleaner wrasse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squidlyme

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Has anyone ever heard of a green chromis acting like a cleaner wrasse? My yellow tang is swimming up to him and seems to be offering its side, the little chromis looked like he was either trying to bite the tang...or picking somthing off him.
I don't see anything, and the tangs not flashing. He just keeps swimming up to the chromis and offering his side. It's the smallest chromis that's pecking.
Think I should put the tang in QT just in case?

Has anyone ever heard of a green chromis acting like a cleaner wrasse? My yellow tang is swimming up to him and seems to be offering its side, the little chromis looked like he was either trying to bite the tang...or picking somthing off him.
I don't see anything, and the tangs not flashing. He just keeps swimming up to the chromis and offering his side. It's the smallest chromis that's pecking.
Think I should put the tang in QT just in case?

Mine do that too. I did have whitespot but its gine cant see anything on my regal or scopas yet they both tilt and raise a fin and the chromis flick and peck fron them. No idea why. Lol

Back
Top Bottom