group buy brs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can send them an email and ask about it. they re really good about returning emails, and they are super helpful.

Just ordered Ro/Di, filter socks, test kits, refractometer,and calibration fluid with 10% or more off everything..not to bad when your talking about that much money. It's always nice saving money since we spend so much on this hobby, thanks carey! : )

I'm in. Hope too get controller first Friday in March. When is purchase day? Carey sending pm

If you want in on this group by i can squeeze you in. I will need your last name and the email address you are registered with at BRS.

You should get an email sometime tomorrow morning and all the prices will be updated for you reflecting the appropriate discount.

The buy goes on through Sunday night early Monday morning.

Try to pm me your info asap though. :)

thanks!

Just ordered Ro/Di, filter socks, test kits, refractometer,and calibration fluid with 10% or more off everything..not to bad when your talking about that much money. It's always nice saving money since we spend so much on this hobby, thanks carey! : )

It sis pretty cool the way those dollars add up. I am ordering the ro/di plus unit, a float valve, a biopellet reactor, bio pellets, a dual reactor for carbon/gfo, carbon, gfo, some filter socks and a bunch of other small items. Overall I guess I will be saving about 15% average, or $60. I really wanted a skimmer too but it's been out of stock forever. lol That would be another $50. :-D

I think I've mentioned this before, you can just email them real quick and ask. :)

I'm still waiting on the bio pellet reactor...

ahh ok. We probably have the place humming over there, we have over 50 people in on this buy.

It's probably good though that the skimmer I want is out of stock, that's $200 I don't have anyway. LOL

Haha yeah same here I'm still waiting on taxes here when might be the next buy you think. I was thinking about everyone getting there taxes back :) lol

What is PM, and I how do I do it? I sent you a message, is that it? Can I still get in on this? I have an account at BRS, and I sent you my email. Is that all I do?

Ya she just needs your email you used with brs and your last name but you may be to late now

Back
Top Bottom