GRRRRRRRRR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MYTY1705

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just had to vent!!!. I have moved my aqaurium and have been having a great string of luck. Nothing in my tank was wrong. Then I leave to go to a party this weekend. I call my wife Sat. morning, cyano outbreak like crazy, anemone stuck to one power head with a cap on so he doesn;t get pulled in. Heater not working, filter making wierd noise, clown stuck in another power head!!!!!! NO JOKES!!! this was real.
The filter ended up being fine just not getting water flow cause she hit the adjustment. But I lost the clown and a pwer head that burnt up cause the fish stopped it up. The anemone is just fine luckily. And I will have to get a new heater today. Luckily I have little to no movement in temp over last 2 days.
Sorry to vent but I have now lost 2 clowns so far and am getting tired of replaceing Jack, so Jill wlil just have to be widowed!!!!

Suck! Sorry to hear about it. Make sure you pick up all the glass from the broken mirror, and spray the black cat who keeps crossing your path. Put the upright ladder away, and for God's sake... no more voodoo dolls. :wink:

Don't despair, things will go right again! Best of luck.

If I went to a party and called my wife the following morning, the tank would be the last of my worries. :p

well she knew I was giong to a batchelor party. So she may have gotten mad!!!
I am the best man and had to plan it all.
It was great we went to an arena football game and a barbecue. (THATS IT I SWEAR!!!!!) That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!! It was a lot of fun. Ya'll need to check out arena football it's great!!!!!

Arena football, huh? Nice cover.

Runaway said:
If I went to a party and called my wife the following morning, the tank would be the last of my worries.

Good luck getting things back in order. My husband went away this weekend and some weird snafu thing happened to my sump and leaked water all over the inside of the stand and my fuge switch came off the wall so it was switched off. Good thing I wasn't the one away!

Back
Top Bottom