hand feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angeladawng

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just wanted to share a pic of my tang eating from my hand....I'm sure it's not unheard of but I thought it was pretty cool....love him...he's my fav :smitten:

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 108
Just wanted to share a pic of my tang eating from my hand....I'm sure it's not unheard of but I thought it was pretty cool....love him...he's my fav :smitten:

Awww! That's cool :) my saltwater fish are so timid compared to my fresh. My cichlids will practically jump out of the water to try to get food out if my hand but my rabbitfish hides & puts his camo on every time I approach the tank :/ hope he will warm up to me soon :)

What tang is it? Very nice :). My foxface hides when I put in nori so it's cool to see your fish being so brave.

He's a whitetale bristletooth....actually he is such a little piggy I could only really get him in the picture. Everyone of my livestock eat from my hand..they just get in line behind him....clown, cardinals, damsels, and anthias all eat their veggies:lol: Wish my son would take some lessons from the fish....lmbo

He's a whitetale bristletooth....actually he is such a little piggy I could only really get him in the picture. Everyone of my livestock eat from my hand..they just get in line behind him....clown, cardinals, damsels, and anthias all eat their veggies:lol: Wish my son would take some lessons from the fish....lmbo

Only in a perfect world :lol:

Nice!!! My yellow tang does the same thing when i feed seaweed but I'm scared coz I have a foxface and he comes close too so I'm scared to get stung by him lol so I just put it on the veggie clip.

My puffer does the same love him for it bar when he takes a liking to my fingers instead lol

Attachments

• image-1979915016.jpg
    image-1979915016.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom