Has anyone ever bought this on ebay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The thing I REALLY don't like about this guy is that he has made all the comments private so you can't see what the neutral and negatrive comments are for.....I've been burned on ebay before and I WON"T buy from someone who has a bunch of negative comments or even worse...hides his comments so you can't see them.

Humm no picts I don't know I like the suggestion above. Let us know what happens

Rachel

I personnaly don't care to know what it is. If the guy is on the up-&-up then more power to him. He has come up with a new product that works. He deserves to be able to sell it and make money off it.

I just don't like the fact that he is keeping people from seeing what has been said about him by people that bought them from him. If I'm gonna buy something from someone and I know that some peoplehave had some negative experiences with him, I want to see what they said about the experience so I can judge for myself whether or not I'm willing to take a chance with my money. I know he put a bunch of the positive things that people have said about it on the auction page, but I want to see EVERYTHING that people have had to say.

I think he probably kept his comments private so people cant post what the thing is in the feed back. I am dieing to know what this thing is, but I am not going to pay 5 bucks for an IDEA.

Well Meredith....If it maskes it any easier, it's not just the idea. He also sends you everything you need to make it except one piece that he says costs under a dollar. The only thing that I can think of that would have a reason to not send is something perishable...

Well, call me a sucker but I just couldn't take it. I ordered it. Besides, it's only 5 bucks, right?

You MUST tell us what it is when you get it. I hope it doesn't end up being an empty coke bottle or some such. :D

You commonly pay way more than five dollars for an idea. We pay rights in a lot of thee things that we do and an inventor has the right to charge for their ideas.

I agree with new fish, making his feedback private makes it suspect.

I think that it probably is a good idea, but when you have a good idea you should patent it and keep others from cashing in as much as possible. I can't believe he is making much money by selling and shipping all the materials for $5.00. Market and sell it main stream, you would sell a lot more and protect your idea.

It is only going to take a few people to purchase this and it will be on this forum. Then he will get no credit or he won't sell anything because nobody is curious.

It probably is a coke bottle with bridal veil and a shrimp anyway. :wink:

DR NATE- Start a new topic on here about what it is. Take pictures, etc. We want to know what it is...

I say we keep guessing on what it is. And whoever is closest gets kudos from us...

It has to be something that we all have in our kitchen or garage, etc. that he put together.

plastic bottle, top half cut off, top then inverted with hole just large enough for fish to swim thru...

bait inside...

voila... fish caught

same concept as a bee trap
this is a guess... I really dont know what it is... but there was something in the freshies pages about it...

I emailed the guy that bought the last one (Before Nate bought it) and he said he just bought it and will email me what it is when he gets it.

Well he emailed me back.

Said "It has not worked yet" and "He cant tell me because the seller asked not to tell anyone about it"

I emailed back told him unless he agreed to something it would be OK to tell me, havent gotten a reply back yet, but again... He said it hasnt worked.

Dr. Nate, have you gotten yours yet?

I think it is just an idea. Like where they will send you a book on how you can make all the money, but you spend more on the book than you could ever make.

I would not buy it.

Back
Top Bottom