having second thoughts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOMA

Aquarium Advice Addict
im starting to get all the stuff the set up my 10 gallon and im figuring out how expensive its gonna be! and im not even halfway through. i have been wanting to buy a kayak for years and ive finally found a good one for a good price so i think im going to take the stuff back and start saving for the kayak. this is sad ):

also i figure i will be going to college in a few years so once i get the tank truely stable i will have to leave.

soory, just venting

I would check craigslist for stuff if you are still interested. I am 14 so I will have some years with it before it would be stupid to set anything like that up. Kayaks are fun but you need to be able to drive, Im guessing you are. I wouldn't do a advanced setup if you were to do it. Maybe a mantis shrimp tank? They are smart and fun. It could have live rock if you wanted or just get something like the emperor series of filters and fill it with rubble. It is a lot cheaper than a reef or fowlr.

Back
Top Bottom