Help! I Got A Problem Right Right Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noob

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ok so i thought it the filter was draining a bit heavy so i adjusted my overflow and the pump started to gurgle and blowing tons of little bubbles into my tank, ive got 2 new damsels in there right now, how do i fix this without pushing a ton of air bubbles to my tank?

I believe that if you adjust them down too much it can cause bubbles try turning it back up some. Then again I could be mistaken.

Hi there. We recently upgraded and started off with the same problem as what you have now, I think. Our local reef club was a great help to us. If you are interested in our thread there, I think it might help you.

50G build, upgrade from 20g. - Atlanta Reef Club Forums

I really hope this helps you. We were struggling with a lot of the same issues (I think) and got a lot of helpful suggestions from members. :)

thanks for the info, it was making a waterfall effect in the filter so i moved it up and i think i robbed it from allow water in the box, i have this problem right now, and dont have my tank on, i appreciate the info page, but i didnt see you talking about it.

What do you mean waterfall effect? Is the pump fully submerged and what do you mean moved up? What do you mean by draining? I do however give you props for signing up to help your fish.

Back
Top Bottom