( Help!!) lamarks angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jtisle506

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey so i just added my lamarks angel about 30 min ago and so far has been not well. I have a flame angel, yellow tang, blue hippo, 2, clown , and a firefish. The Lamarcks and the flame are roughly the same size and though they should be fine. Also ive heard great sucess of Lamarcks and dwarf angels. Well.......my flame doesnt like him. As soon as he went in the flame went right 2 him tail whipping him. As soon as my flame did this my yellow tang sprung like a superhero and started to chase away the flame. The Lamarck hid in a cave and the yello guarded the entrance and protected the Lamarck. What ahould i do? Do u think tensions will calm down? Lights r off btw and the flame seems to left the Lamarck alone, im been debating recently about getting rid of the flame do to lps nipping......ideas on what i should do?

I was told you can not put two Angles in the same tank, they will just kill each other.

are all these fish in your 75 gal? If so you are way max out, all those fish and 2 tangs in a 75, you are going to end up with a ick outbreak from the stress

Did you rearrange the rock before adding them? You already bought it but you are overstocked. I would try to get some marine Maxx and soak food in Zoe to help with ich prevention. Float some algae too as it will help them all chill out. Hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom