Help me pick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my tank is pretty stocked full of coral and I am planning my las piece until I upgrade. Thought it would be fun to let you guys help me decide. Here are the choices
1. ORA Purple Stylo
2. Green Montipora Digitata
3. Birds of Paradise Birdsnest
4. Sunset montipora
5. ORA Rose Millepora

I'd have to see what you already have, the intended placement for the new, lighting system, fish you have, tanks size and your zodiac sign.

Well the most important information is my zodiac sign. I'm a Sagittarius :).
Tank size: 20 High
Lighting: Kessil a150w "Ocean Blue" 15k
Fish:2 occy clowns, flametail blenny and royal gramma
Already have: Green Slimer, Blue Millepora, ORA Blue Voodoo, ORA Ponapes BN, ORA Green BN, Monti Setosa, Purple Digi, Forest Fire Digi, Rainbow Monti Danae, Jedi Mind Trick Monti Undata, Pink w/ green tip BN, ORA Red Planet, Unknown Acro, bunch of LPS on the sand, and a zoa garden.

The spot I want to put it is in high light and moderate flow.

Just pick one and put the others in a new tank! HAHA!

I agree it would all depend whats already in the tank to get the most out of the colors and location as well. I personally like the Sunset montipora's. They have some bright colors! :)

Lol true but the new tank won't be setup for another 1/2 year or so. I have a good variety of colors but not many blues, purples or oranges.

Sunset-1
ORA Rose-2
ORA Purple Stylo-1

I'm so torn haha I just wan them all!!

Pictures, pictures visual aid for what's there and where ya wanna put new

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Think it would help with opinion as what would add or overwhelm the area

Think it would help with opinion as what would add or overwhelm the area

True haha. Didn't think this was gonna be so complicated lol. Thanks for all the replies guys!

I've learned a lot even since joining as and helping someone choose their next investment on tank is Luke research for mine lol

I've learned a lot even since joining as and helping someone choose their next investment on tank is Luke research for mine lol

Haha true! Good point

I don't want to post every coral I have lol but here are some
Duncan
v79Mpdr.jpg

Green BN
4qw9q0u.jpg

Green Slimer
AYfLSg2.jpg

Ponapes BN
942On8O.jpg

Blue Voodoo
2sIInYG.jpg

Setosa and Mind Trick
fznpeoa.jpg

FTS
VHLJx7F.jpg

-I want it to go in the top left corner away from the mp10

Thanks Mac, those are the main two I'm between I think but all suggestions are welcome!

I ran into a purple Stylo on PEA not too long ago. It was stunning. I wasn't really a big fan of Stylophora in general, but after seeing that I was sold.
I'm looking forward to your upgrade when it happens. Your tank is just amazing.

Thanks a ton Mac! It's actually going through a little cyano at the moment :whistle: lol. But yeah I really like the purple stylo. I've seen it a couple times in person and it's so purple

Thanks a ton Mac! It's actually going through a little cyano at the moment :whistle: lol. But yeah I really like the purple stylo. I've seen it a couple times in person and it's so purple

Oh how I hate Cyano ;) The purple and magenta are my favorite stylos. They are pretty similar color wise. I'd imagine them being even more amazing under the shimmer of a kessil.

Oh how I hate Cyano ;) The purple and magenta are my favorite stylos. They are pretty similar color wise. I'd imagine them being even more amazing under the shimmer of a kessil.

Me too it is my long term enemy. Ill kill it and a month later it pokes it's ugly head again. Stupid cyano. Yeah I'm really torn though as I like all the above corals haha.

Back
Top Bottom