Help me Stock my Tank! Last fish!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

francis

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everybody, I'm having a really hard time finding the last fish to put in my tank and would like some of the communities personal experience and help!

Currently I have a 40 gallon w/ 15 gallon refugium stocked with

2 clarkii clowns
1 yellow watchman goby
1 dusky jawfish
2 tiger pistol shrimp
2 cleaner shrimp
1 fire shrimp
and a handful of snails/hermit crabs

Can you guys help me find a interesting fish I might now have heard of that I could stock in here? I would love to get a fish that either swims a lot or is active with its surroundings ex) rockwork. Please keep in mind my clarkii's can be aggressive so a fish that can fend for itself would definitely be a plus! +++ thank you!

I have a bicolored dottyback that I love. She polices the tank and will keep track of anything in there. If you move something she will immediately notice it. She is definitely a little aggressive but gets along well with my clown, chromie and goby.

I actually had a royal gramma! it was so cool to see it turn around suddenly with its mouth wide open to keep the clarkii's at bay. It seemed like it was more susceptible to ich than my other fish so I returned it before it gave me more problems :T haven't had problems with ich since but i do miss it.

I see you guys have similar tastes in fish :p

Back
Top Bottom