Hermit crab keeps moving frag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUEaquarium06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
what do i do? one of my hermit crabs keeps moving my zoas, I moved them to get more flow and he keeps moving them back to where they used to be XD what do i do?

Go to home depot or lowes and get some crazy glue Gel. The regular stuff won't work. Any gel type glue made from cyanoacrylate. You can apply it underwater, and just hold the frag in place for 15-20 seconds and it should stick just fine.

glue glue glue....

but i feel you, in the process of moving tanks so all my frags are just on my sandbed and everyday my hermits flip my duncans.

glue glue glue....

but i feel you, in the process of moving tanks so all my frags are just on my sandbed and everyday my hermits flip my duncans.

Hahaha it's the same one every time, it's pretty funny, the darn thing apparently didn't like where I put it, it was at the bottom corner of my tank, I put it up on a live rock closer to the top. It's a little red legged hermit crab with a zebra like shell he doesn't flip it over he's just moved it back 3 times now since yesterday

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I agree with Mr X. My hermits would nock my frags over until I glued them down onto the rocks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom