Hide and seek with bicolor blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

weekf

Aquarium Advice Freak
One day I will see him and the other day I will not. Is this normal? When he comes out he is perfectly healthy eating algae and nori no signs of sickness but the next day he will no where to be seen. Then they next day he comes out again. Sometimes I can see him goes into the rocks and doesn't come out for good few hours. Is he up to something or what???

When he is no where to be seen no matter how much food I put in the water or with garlic guard he will still not come out. Sometimes I am just worrying he is dead somewhere but the next day he will always shows up. Has he gone holiday or what???

Yea they are sometimes hiders nothing to worry bout unless you dont see him for days .... Sounds like it is normal for this little guy in your system . 2 questions tho what size tank and other tank mates , perhaps are harrassing him ?

132g 6 foot. No other tank mates is harrassing him at all. I have got a yellow tang, 10 chromis, 1 flame angel, 1 bannerfish, 1 twinspot goby, 1 cleaner wrasse, 1 o.clown

It sounds like normal blenny behavior to me. I have a black sailfin blenny and he does the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom