How are Fox Face?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choas

Aquarium Advice Activist
I saw my local Fish Store had a Fox Face. He is doing a great job in there tank eating algae seem a little scared. I was wondering if this would be good in my tank? Also it seems not to have much yellow to him it is like faded. Is this a sign of a problem? Also what do they eat besides Hair Algea?

We have one he is great at faking dead when the cleaner shrimp go to clean him. He is nice to see fan out his spines. Ours is not aggressive and eats algae off the clip and myins shrimp blood worms cyclopez really anything we put in there. He also picks off the rock. HTH

Depending upon your tank size they are a good pick. They will eat macro and algea on the clip as Melissa said.

At lights out they also lose the yellow and it becomes a mottled brown. Mine hangs with the SF tang most of the time. Sometimes they are best buddies, feeding off the nori on the clip together. Sometimes they take food right out of the others mouth (if one grabs too large a piece).

Back
Top Bottom