How often do you clean your front glass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just as the title says I would like to hear how often everyone uses their mag float, aqueon magnet, or similar product to clean off your front glass. For me its every 2 days which is when my algae "film" begins to develop and haze up the appearance. I'm more looking to hear about reef tanks also since these are the tanks in which we do the most to battle algae in. So how about everyone else?

Every other day it seems. Then prob 1-2 times a week i'll scrape the stuff that my mag cant reach with my finger. And lastly 1 time a month i'll get the hard green stuff with a credit card.

But, i dont have coralline like you.;)

Gboy66 said:
Every other day it seems. Then prob 1-2 times a week i'll scrape the stuff that my mag cant reach with my finger. And lastly 1 time a month i'll get the hard green stuff with a credit card.

But, i dont have coralline like you.;)

I love the back glass and one side glass getting covered but MANNN does it suck cleaning it off the corners and above the sand line every week lmao

I have to clean mine daily...sometimes twice, before and after work. I'm kinda anal about the front glass...the sides maybe once a week and the back...LOL it will actually look fuzzy before I do something about it.

I run my mag float around daily, credit card once a week.... My nano cube is visible from all 3 sides, so I'm particular about keeping it nice and clear.

Every two days and then I get the hard stuff with a credit card when I do my pwc every other week ...

Back
Top Bottom