How's this for a skimmer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
euro-reef
?

I have a 125 or 150 depending on who you talk to. I was gonna stick this in my sump. the HOb skilter won't work in the sump :roll: , if I put enough water in the sump for it to work then have a power outage I'll have water everywhere. :roll:

sorry it was someone else !! i wouldnt use that skimmer on a 125 gallon better off with a aqua-c ect.. save the money and get a good one and or make one for alot alot cheaper :)

I'm going to have to make it work now. :roll: Didn't get a reply back before the auction ended so It's mine.

That is a JEBO. I had one on my 42-gallon hex tank, and it didn't do too badly. It burped out a pretty steady amount of yellow scum. It's better than a SeaClone, imo.

I agree with scuba_steve, though. You should try to get something bigger for a tank that size. I would highly recommend the Aqua-C EV-180 and a Mag 7 to run it. I have an Aqua-C EV-120 and a Mag 5 on my 92-gal and it works like a freaking champ!

Well I appreciate the help but since I've already won it on auction and paid for it I'm gonna have to use it. (The wife is tired of me buying stuff). When I have my fish in my 46 bowfront my water was always pristene and no scum on top and all I had was a skilter 250. (Yes, I know), I would be useing the skilter but it won't work in my sump due to water level restraints so I beleive that the one I got will be fine. Not as good as I should have gotten but maybe after using it for a while I can work a bigger one in with out getting shot. :mrgreen:

I just switched to a older used cpr bakpak and it pulls so much more gunk out of the water. The jebo flooded about every month, once when we where out of town and shorted the power strip burned a spot on the floor and 10-15 gallons of water dumped, auto top off emptied and all. Mine wasnt the in sump kind, maybe you will have better luck with that type, I hope you do anyway! :)

Back
Top Bottom