I got a big surprise worth loosing some zoa's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
for about 2 months I couldn't for the life of me figure out why my zoa's were so irritated , well today I found out I took out the rock to do a dip you would never guess what I found , not 1 or maybe 2 but more like 10 baby clams . there still to small to Id but in time I will be able to tell , trimmed back the zoa's so now I can see those little guys ,
lost about 20 heads of zoa's but I'll take that lose for my little clam garden (y)
now that's what I call a score , I bought that zoa rock almost a year ago it took that long for the clams to start irritating it , only paid 20 bucks for the 3x3 rock
doing math in my head all I see is $igns ,
I will get some picts in the morning

for about 2 months I couldn't for the life of me figure out why my zoa's were so irritated , well today I found out I took out the rock to do a dip you would never guess what I found , not 1 or maybe 2 but more like 10 baby clams . there still to small to Id but in time I will be able to tell , trimmed back the zoa's so now I can see those little guys ,
lost about 20 heads of zoa's but I'll take that lose for my little clam garden (y)
now that's what I call a score , I bought that zoa rock almost a year ago it took that long for the clams to start irritating it , only paid 20 bucks for the 3x3 rock
doing math in my head all I see is $igns ,
I will get some picts in the morning

Nice! That's a score! What type of clam are they?

Back
Top Bottom