I got my cleaner shrimp a new buddy and some tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chocolate Chip, and other labels, these species are hardy but aggressive feeders, more than happy to mount and consume sessile clams, oysters and all manner of corals, soft and stony.

Oh I see they are reef safe. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

yeah real reef safe. You know it is a waste of time to even talk to this KID. Doesn't want to listen so why should we waste our breath.

It is time for everyone to sit back and take a deep breath or two. Some of the comments that have been made can be construed as personal attacks and as such, are a violation of MY interpretation of the UA.

If you cannot respond in a constructive manner, please refrain from responding.
Personal attacks can not be tolerated. I understand your frustration level...but please keep your posts civil.

padlock.gif

tick tock

I understand the frustration, had I not already taken to passing by on threads started by this poster, I likely would have locked this thread by now, this post is simply to renforce what Hara has said and to make sure I'm tagging along.

Heh,
Just let him spend the money, he will get fed up at one point when every fish/invert turn onto each other, and see if his CA reactor and $1000Lightning system (I'll get a new 90Gals with this money) will do any good for him, guys/gals go out side and blow off your steam :)

Back
Top Bottom