I just rescued two clowns and a damsel from a dirty tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The small one attacked the big one defending it's territory. It's like a lap dog barking at pit bull for pooping on his lawn. They may act tough but the pit bull will only take so much yapping before he rips that little guy to pieces.

I know why he's doing it........ They're perfectly happy as of right now. If they're aggressive at all...... They get to mess with big fish.

I wish you the best in your trials and I would feel terrible if something happens to your fish. Also I envy your 150. Sounds like a cool tank and looks it too. Groupers and eels, very cool.

crister13 said:
Ok, I just rescued two clowns and a damsel from a dirty tank. I have a 20 with two clowns and two shrimp. Also a 150 with a baby trigger, grouper, eel, batfish, and yellow tang. My clowns are babies. The clowns I got are ~2.5". Will the damsel or clowns kill my clowns and shrimp? Can I put them with my grouper? He's around 7". Eel is 1.5' but doesn't eat my 4" trigger. I would rather put the clowns in the 150 and the damsel in the 20. Can I do that???????

What sort of batfish? From what I've read in books and on the net most of them need bigger tanks than a 150gal.

Pryzz said:
What sort of batfish? From what I've read in books and on the net most of them need bigger tanks than a 150gal.

That batfish is fine..real priority are those clowns! How are they doin chris?

I'm sorry but I wasn't aware certain fish were more important than others when it comes to their health. Was just a question. Sorry if this comes off as rude.

Pryzz said:
I'm sorry but I wasn't aware certain fish were more important than others when it comes to their health. Was just a question. Sorry if this comes off as rude.

Oh not at all, its just that the batfish is for sure doing fine, and isnt full grown. It is an Orbiculate Batfish so it is reasonable to have one in a 150. Non taken, sorry if my remark was rude too. :)

Its all good man! I think chris has a small-medium orbiculate batfish. They should be fine in a 150 gal :) his tank isnt fully stocked that fish has a great deal of swimming room!

Okay, cool. I like how everyone is so nice on this site. Sorry for hijacking the thread with me being an idiot. xD

They're doing good. The clowns ate actually staying together in a group of 4. The damsel is swimming around ad I see absolutely no signs of aggression yet. The batfish is fine, she's growing and looks awesome.

Attachments

• image-1669319600.jpg
    image-1669319600.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 69
It's angled there and makes her look bigger than she is...... She has a ton of swimming room.

Back
Top Bottom