I Killed a Kenya Tree!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrettyFishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have no idea how! And the other frag is fine.

I did have a fish die overnight, but thats not the first fish.

Everything else is fine. How did I manage this?

Temp 78
PH 8.0-8.2
Sal 1.026
Amm, nitrite 0
Nitrate 0-5

Attachments

• image-3349031150.jpg
    image-3349031150.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 99
The first thing that comes to mind is your SG but it seems to be right on. Why did your fish die any idea? Have you checked for stray voltage?

I have it all setup with gfci. I had a broken heater that tripped the circuit so I know it works. I say I can rule out voltage.

The fish was the second Midas blenny in two weeks! I give up on those now. I loved his behavior though.

The Kenya Tree might bot be dead mine does it when it time for me to change ny water. So try that and if it doesn't perk up after that just give it a little time.

I think you're right. Just completed my pwc and it looks better already. Weird seeing as though all parameters were great

I have grown several basketball sized ones. They do pout every now and then, but some polops should stay open. But when the arms start to dissolve, get it out of there fast as they get really toxic. I have left the base on one of mine and it all grew back.

They are flow sensitive and salinity sensitive. When in the sweet spot, they grow like weeds.

Back
Top Bottom