i need help on my clown fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brew it up

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i was wondering if any one could help me. my wife and i started a 30 gallon saltwater tank 2 months ago and everything is going good. we cycled the tank with 4 damsels and the water is in perfict condition. so we asked our local fish store if it was ok to get a clown fish (Percula) even thow we only have a regular florecent light and the guy said yes and even gave us a folecent frendley anemone. so we took one clown and one anemone home and everyting was going good for about 3 days the clown was moving and eating. now the clown stays in the anemone and wont eat. i even have a baby droper and use it to feed the clown with brime and nothing. any suggestions? please help us if you guys can.

thank you,
Jeff :(

and even gave us a folecent frendley anemone

Those dont exsist as far as I am concerned. Was the clown getting agression from the damsiels? 4 damsels in a 30 gal tank is alot expecially when you factor in their agression. If the clown was eating well dont be alarmed if it does not eat for a few days, or does not appear to eat for a few days. Fish can go easily a full week to two weeks with out additional feedings if properly fed prior.

How is the anenome doing? Can you describe it to us?

yeah I would love to help you as I am sure everyone here would but we need a little more info.

Doan

im sorry guys im new at this. the guys at the fish store called it bubble tip.
i hope the picture will help the guys again they told me it will be ok. as for the clown fish i hope thats the problem because he is hella cool and very active just not eating (i dont like to kill things). once again thank you for your help. :oops: im sorry i dont know how to add the picture...

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom