I need info on zoo's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TXclownin'

Aquarium Advice Regular
What do I need to keep these things? Watts per gallon, food, suppliments etc. Ive head they are one of the easiest corals to keep. Id love to have them covering the rock in my 23 gal. Any info is much appreciated.

-Jason

Zoos are pretty easy. moderate light of about three watts per gal. is fine. No need to target feed, they will get what they need at tank feeding time.

Awesome, I think im going to go ahead and get the 65 watt current usa hood for my tank for about 60 bucks. Ill keep zoos on my 30lbs base rock with this light. Should provide nice color to go along with my clowns. Ill use this as a starter light for my 23 gal and probably bump up to vho's or mh when I go to a 72 bow.

Will the zoo's snag flake food out of the water? I was planning on feeding my clowns osi spirulina.

Just ordered the 65 watt strip w/ moonlight...so far the tally is up to 241 bucks for my first sw tank including everything. And to think it all started with a left over tank.....

Back
Top Bottom