I saw "Deep Sea 3D" at IMAX last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocket2001

Aquarium Advice Freak
I took my two daughters to see the movie and it was amazing. The visiuals were unbelivable, you truly felt like you were underwater watcing the interaction of the animals. Although I don't have a saltwater tank, I now want to get one set up as soon a possible.
The diffent types of ecosystems in the ocean were very interesting to see and they showed a full grown pistol shrimp (12+ in)...now I know why these this are such a nuisance.
If you have the opportunity check it out

thanks for posting. I have seen the trailer and would like to go. We have three I-Max theatres here in the Minneapolis area so hopefully it will find it's way to one.

I was thinking on taking my son to see this. Do you think it will hold a 5 year old's attention? How long is it? Do you have to wear 3-D glasses? He loves animals & fish so I think he would like it but I'm not sure if he would sit through it or wear the glasses.

It was a great movie.. I do think you may have gotten the pistol shrimp mixed up.. The large shrimp that I saw was actually a Mantis Shrimp defending itself..

Back
Top Bottom