I superglued a mushroom today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eddiedellz

Aquarium Advice Regular
So i superglued a mushroom today moved one that was in a bad spot it was a little uncomfortable pulling it off the rock it was on and i felt bad for the mushroom like i was hurting it i guess we will so how it worked out tomarrow

A month ago, I did this to one of the mushroom I got. When I pulled it, I guess I left back a little flesh cause now there's a small mushroom growing on that spot.

They will do that I have cut some off to move and they will grow back in the same place from the part left behind. You can also take them and cut them in to quarters and put with LR rubble and they will attach to it and go new ones.

I dont think it worked out too good the mushroom is like hanging on by a string now where i glued it its kinda open but not too much i feel bad for it i was really uncofrotable cutting it off the rock i felt like i was hurting it i have to move some more because there clusterd together and it seems like they are fighting for room is there a better way?

ive read its better to try and attach with a toothpick

Back
Top Bottom