I think this is clownfish fry!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm a grandfather lol. Woke up to check and see if my Torch Coral had split and saw all these "Specs" floating and struggling against the current. Low and behold!! BABY PERCULA CLOWNS!!!!........I think. It's only 2 clowns in the tank so it must be. Unless these are Cpoepods lol. I siphoned the ones out that I could see.

Clownfish Eggs Hatched! - YouTube

I don't think they are baby clowns. The way they move is to erratic. Just hatched fry tend to just wiggle not move. They are probably some type of mysid shrimp. Did you have clownfish eggs?

Gonna need a ton of them suckers to have a clownfish fry... I'll bring the potatoes.

Do you have any peppermint shrimp? Looks just like the babies I saw born a few times from mine. :)

Do you have any peppermint shrimp? Looks just like the babies I saw born a few times from mine. :)

Nope just Hermits, 2 Clownfish, Duncans and assorted other corals. Never had any shrimp. I didn't use live rock I used MarcoRocks dry rock so no hitchhikers there. ....

Back
Top Bottom